Welcome to the Pawtucket Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If your report does not meet the criteria listed above, please contact us at (401) 727-9100 to speak to an officer. If you have any questions, please review our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the
Pawtucket City limits.
- There are No known suspects.
- There is no physical evidence left at the scene.
Upon completion of this report process:
- You will be given a temporary case number.
- Your report will be reviewed, and you may be contacted if further investigation is needed.
- You may print a free copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Please Note: FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME.
You may report the following incidents
You may also report the following hazards or
information and requests for service through our online reporting